Monday, August 25, 2014

Week 75

We had a great week this past week! 

It started with a wonderful Zone Conference! As in, we were all so much more spiritually enlightened. Especially from the talks of President and Sister Maurer. Helping us to get further how we can be the best missionaries we can be, and even after, how we can be the best we can be. The way it goes with conferences is you find out a topic and have to prepare a talk and at random they will pick someone to talk, so you really want to be ready in a sense. Sooooooo Last time I was picked was last year at Mission Tour... where right as I got to the pulpit my scriptures broke and I said "Well this blows!" Soooooo, I made up for that time! Hahah, Becoming a preach my gospel missionary was the topic and I studied good on it! Me and another Elder who is leaving were asked to talk and it was great!  

We witnessed a wonderful miracle this week! We have an investigator, Kim, and she was first introduced to the missionaries in June. We have continued teaching her with all our might! She would tell us how she knows it to be true, she would keep her commitments and come to church as often as she could. But, she was still always wasn't ready for her date she would say. So this last week we had an e-pif-o-ny (sorry I don't remember how to spell that one). Go over the interview questions with her. She didn't understand fully some of them, but that evening she prayed. With all energy of heart to know if this really is right.... The next day at church, her and her cousin who is also our investigator said they had a surprise to tell us at the lesson with them later in the evening! I already knew what they meant and I couldn't hold back my emotions!! I grabbed both of them with my arms and gave them the biggest squeeze!! I kept saying over and over how happy I was for them! And I can only imagine it is just how Heavenly Father must feel as well! Their new date is now the 20th of September. I wish I could stay to witness it and keep teaching, but I know the Lords plan is always better than our own.

I love you all and hope this story may help you recognize Him more in your lives. I am working on seeing the daily miracles and how much He really is a part of our everyday lives. LOVES YOUS


SISTER BRAY............ FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment