Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Week 51

Hello errabody

So this week was cool. We worked most of the time around this one area. We found some relatives to a member. Most of them are kids. But hey, its sweet as. They are interested. 

Got to contact some LA's and I swear one of them is just like Dad. It was hilarious! I enjoyed that lesson, but then my companion started chastising... And I don’t get why she does that with everyone we meet. It ain't cool. Makes people not wanna change even more. Personal experience. So I am helping her with adjusting to mission life still. she’s still green. Started her mission in Angeles and then got called back to Tacloban. She is still learning, so hopefully she will get it. 

Some funny things that happened this week.... I cracked up while reading my scriptures two days ago... Elle, read this Mosiah 4:38... you will understand. Another thing, Catarman 2nd ward missionaries are now FIGHTERS... *cue the wrestling ring voice* In one corner wearing a yellow polo and tie... KESLER the WRESTLER! in the other corner standing below 3 feet LENOY the PINOY! In the other ring.... looking for the precious one... SMIGUEL! the other corner (yours truly) BRAY the CRAY! Hehehhe :) yup, we had a great FHE to say the least :)

This week on the 13th I hit my one year mark... It’s crazy! I can’t believe how fast it has flown by! I still feel like I am super new to the mission. Hahah, But it has been one great of year though! I LOVE IT!!!! :) I could not have asked for a greater blessing than that which I have received from serving the Lord. I hope you are all able to notice the blessings that the Lord gives you in your lives too. Because it is a great thing! Get closer to the Lord, there is no greater place! I promise! Hahah, I know that the true happiness that WE ALL seek is really with our Savior. Just like Joseph Smith said, "Happiness is the object and desire of our existence." IT"S TRUE! If we try and seek the good in life, we will find it with our Big Brother, Jesus Christ. I love you all Heaps and hope that this week is great one for y'all too!


SISTER BRAY..... the CRAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment