Thursday, August 14, 2014

Week 61

1 when we cleaned the Borongan chapel before we left...we found a rat. So this is before we killed it! I don’t know if the video will send.
2 when we said goodbye to the Ducena family
3 &4 when the house flooded and I fell.... this is how wet I got
5 cute kid with a phone plan poster as a cape.... cutest thing ever!
6 me and Sister Ralph the day of transfers... we had to be at the elders house at 2 but the elders slept in and didn’t wake up for an hour. when they did we bagged for the mattress
7 I just wanted to send this picture because I look legitly brown.... HOLLLA
8 this is the mountain we are climbing next week called ISANG LUBE(one coconut tree) if you see the little dot at the top.... that’s it! It super high and we are super stoked!!!! so you can expect more of that hike :)









No comments:

Post a Comment