Thursday, August 14, 2014

Week 60




Hello everybody :) And a wonderful Mother’s Day to you all! 

Well, this last week, me and Sister Ralph transferred! We were literally picked up and moved to the very bottom of the mission, Sogod(SO-GOOD) and it owes up to its name! We are white washing the areas of the past Zone Leaders. We are still learning where everything is and all that, but it’s been pretty good. We got some very nice investigators and all of them are truly ready for harvest season. We have an investigator, Dayline who has already the Book of Mormon 3 times in the past 4 months.... I know right?!? :) she is wicked cool! 

It was pretty hard leaving everybody back in Borongan though. Especially the Calos and Ducena family... man we love them so much! But I know that the ZLs in borongan will totally be able to take care of them! 

A nice shout out to all the many mothers in the world! I hope you all have a wonderful day. I was on Lds org sites and saw these wonderful videos. Cherish your mothers everybody! They are the greatest blessings in the world. Every woman on the earth has been blessed with an amazing gift.. cherish it! Just like the family search site... make memories. Family history is a blessing. Families are one of the greatest things. A blessing from our Father. I love family history heaps! It’s the greatest, and  wonderful opportunity for us to recognize the blessings he gives us. And to learn more of who we are and where we came from. Go do some work. talk with your loved ones. do some history work and learn more of who you are! It’s the greatest! :) 

Funny note.... house flooded again. We left the water on due to the fact that in the mornings and afternoons we don’t have any here. We come home and I am the first one in the house. SO I start booking it to get to the water... running on tiles I will have you know... Totally slip like I am on a banana peel and eat it! Fall right on my back and hit my head super hard! On the bright side though.... floods gone :)

Hahah, well I love you all so very much! don’t forget to love your Mothers 


SISTER BRAY

No comments:

Post a Comment