Thursday, August 14, 2014

Week 72

Hello everybody :)

This week has been great! We had transfers too... and we have a new way of doing them.... total surprise! Before, you would find out where an who your new comp is, if the ZLs were going you would find that out too and all of it basically! Well..... Now you don't find out until you get to a transfer point and you don't know until then as well who your companion is. Sooo while Sister Stoehr left and transferred, I worked with a member here, Rishyll, who I absolutely love! She talks all the time about her daughter and how amazing she is and told me over and over again how grateful she is to have moved back and to be active again after 13 years! We had a blast! And then around 5pm I met my new companion! SISTER KAUN! She is from Vanuatu, it's by Fiji and she is amazing! I am follow up training-seems to be the theme of my mission! I am step mother to so many sisters here and Cebu East :) She is great though! As in, she is so humble and so kind! AN her testimony the same! She is amazing! Her first area was in Carigara, so Waray2x and this is her first Cebuano Area, so we have been doing lots of language studies :) she is picking it up great though!

WE didn't really witness any cool miracles this week. Some of our investigators have a great time understanding it all, but the accepting and doing part has become harder for them. But, we still keep trying to help em out. One of our returning yesterday said he thinks that all churches are true, as long as its God, its good. He isn't really sure if it is true I guess. And it was kinda random too, because he had just shared how he knew it was true... It was a big 180 for us. But we gave him some assignment and asked him to pray if this is the true church. We hope he listens closely and gets his answer.



I was just emailing a friend from home, who told me a fellow beetdigger had past away this past week. I thought to myself, just look on LDS.org you still have time until you need to get off. And I saw this on the front web page.... I'm not sure if this true story video will help those who are grieving the loss of Harry Robbins, but it might just help someone looking for an answer to their prayers or even an add to their testimony. I know that God the Father lives and that He truly does love each and every one of us. That he sent us here to learn, sometimes through trials, but I know, that every time, we come out stronger than we did going in them. I know this gospel is real and that it does bless every person that will listen to it... I am grateful to be on the Lords errand and to share it and to be apart of someone time in receiving that light. I know it is true.. I know it is real.. and I know that it will give you all you ever wanted. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

SISTER BRAY............FOREVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment