Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Week 54

Hey y'all...

So I got transferred this week... Legit, right as I figure out why I
came back to Catarman.. God is a funny guy! But I trust the Sisters
that are coming in that they will take great care of Kim and everybody
else over there! They are going to be STLs over there..

So... I got transferred over to Borongan! It’s in Eastern Samar. I am
now back to Waray H... It's really hard! But gotta carry on! MY
Companion is Sister Ralph from good ol' Seattle(s/o to Macklemore).
She is a family of 10... ya their Mormon :) hahah. We are serving in a
branch over here... but it actually should be a ward. Something is
seriously wrong here because there are 8 missionaries in this ward!
That is like something in America.. that don’t happen here in the
Pines! Hahah, so ya, I witnessed some of the problems here within the
first couple days Hahah, it’s a lot of people getting offended by other
members and leaders... so we have some inactive members, not enough
priesthood leaders, and ya... But some of our investigators are pretty
cool. One of them is like a philosopher type deal. He asks like weird
questions and stuff, but I like answering them. I think that has been
my favorite part of the mission is showing people how the restored
gospel/ bom/ all of it has answers to their questions! I LOVE IT!

I hope y'all are doin good and stayin good! Remember that y'all are
loved and that y'all are awesome!

SISTER BRAY

No comments:

Post a Comment