Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Week 48

Maayong Hapon... or Magandang Hapon.... or Maupay nga Kulop....

SOoooo I am OFFICIALLY going back to Tacloban now! President called last Wed night and told me. I am now up in Manila and waiting until 4am to catch a flight to go back...... I have mixed emotions about it all really. I feel like I am not ready and little bit angry and as well sad. When I say angry, I mean that because I really didn’t want to go back to my last area. It was terrible to say the least. But, the Lord may have strengthened the people there since I have been gone... maybe they are ready and maybe the ward is now ready to move forward. When I say sad....  I mean it. I loved this area so much! Pajo ward is seriously like the best ward ever! I'm talkin Zion....... We were going to have 12 baptisms this net cycle. I trust the Elders enough though that I know that they will take good care of them. The work is amazing though really and I have learned so much from serving in Cebu East....

I learned further how to be humble. I learned that I needed to rely on the Lord more than anything. I learned how the power of prayer really works. And that fasting is not just something we do once a month(if that), but that it is truly to draw us closer, and to truly help us. As we sacrifice those two meals, which are in no way near to as much as the 40 days that Christ gave, we receive revelation, answers to prayers, help, guidance, peace, love, every possible emotion needed to help us make to the end! Heavenly Father really did bless me these two cycle(3 and half months) that I was able to spend in Cebu East. I have never felt more like a missionary or closer to feeling Heavenly Fathers happiness for all His anak. I wish I could stay... but If I am needed back, you gotta go back. Maybe it is time to harvest :) I don't know, but that would be amazing! I pray that I may gain the love I once had for the waray2x language back.. kasi, bisaya na ako :) Hahah, so I hope all will be well :) 

I love you all so much and hope that all is continuing with each of your lives! I love yalls heaps! Keep it straight mga G's And remember, the Lord cares for each and every one of you... He also wants to talk with you. " A Man is his strongest when he is on his knees. " I testify that that is true and you will find more strength and feel more loved than you could ever imagine. I love you all!


SISTER BRAY

No comments:

Post a Comment