Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Week 55

Hi Hello everybody!

Well Borongan has been preeeeetty sweet! Me and Sister Ralph can already tell how much we will learn this cycle. From the area and from each other! So, if it is awkward that we are excited to be punted all the time and work our bums off... than yes, we are awkward :) 

We got some amazing new investigators this week! The Canete Family! WE LOVE THEM! We are actually doing FHE later tonight there to celebrate brothers birthday! Whoop WHOOP!! They are awesome.... but also a little bit awkward! So in like our second lesson with them this week.... they pull out their phones..... and start taking pictures of us while we are teaching! Hahah, two white girls in the Philippines is quite the sight :) hahah, so we had a lot of fun with that game! I made some funny faces now and then and then we asked them to put them away :) we took pictures after! Hahah, while we were walking through the rice field on the way back (ya... you can jealous), we were just cracking about how awkward our lives are here... Hence, "Let's not make this awkward" even though it is the story of my life! Poor Sister Ralph has too hear me say over and over again, "Gah, why am I so awkward?!?" Hahah, I can tell she secretly loves it though :)

I am super excited for Conference! We get to watch it this weekend! Daw(word on the street) there is a bunch of PTM stuff on it and all that jazz! Can’t wait to see how it is! Thank you all for not absolutely ruining it for me though :) I emailed Sister Becerra about President becoming a member of the 70 though, can’t wait to hear back from her :)

Well, I love you all tons and I am so happy that y'all had a great conference weekend! Keep it fresh and real homiez!

SISTER BRAY 

that other picture just made me laugh super hard... So we took pictures of the moment :)



No comments:

Post a Comment