Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Week 52

So. The adventures of sister Bray this week...WE will go as so-
-There was a fire and a blessing
- I got to spend my "BIRTHDAY" with my MTC comp SISTER HOGGE
-I fell through a house
   and I think that is about it so far. I will send pictures! but one will be missing...I forgot my other card, so next week I will send the PIC picture

SO story number one... We had finished our district meeting and we just see black smoke.. coming from what seems like our stake presidents house! So we head over immediately! There is a fire but at another house. We just start asking what happened, who is it, all that... Story short, the first ward sisters actually met the family the week before. After we had left they were talking to them and find out everything was destroyed. Either from the Fire or the water. All but one thing.... A AKLAT NI MORMON! Intact! No burns, no water damage, anything! That is the epic pic I forgot... SO next week I will send it! The other pictures are of the kids playing on the truck and someone on the roof having to put the fire out with buckets... sad right?

Next story, I got to go on exchanges with Sister Hogge this week! And on a very special day :) BIRTHDAY PARTY! It was so much fun to be with her again! I will send a picture :)

Number three.... So, WE had finished a lesson with our less active member Sheryl Pancho. We are leaving and I had to climb over a gate thing that keeps the little tykes in. I hear the floor creak.. I think to myself, "Oh that would be hilarious if I just fell through this." It wasn't hilarious. It was gross. I fell through the floor and my foot just landed in all this basura(trash... but mushy wet and gross black stuff too) Yup. Hahaha I just started laughing so hard! I got our and then realized... Heavenly Father is a funny guy! Hahahah, I will send a pic of that too! 

I love you guys heaps! Hope this week is a good one for you all! Remember to please keep me in your prayers... it is definitely needed this week! LOVES YOUS!!!!!

SISTER BRAY

2 pics of train ish thing
here is a pic of me and sister hogge on our BIRTHDAY :) we had a lot of fun :)
Please enjoy our ghetto sign 

The other picture is something I want y'all to figure out... it is in the house of our investigators house... it’s hilarious! Philippines made for sure

here is the floor I fell through

Me this morning at the activity! Rocking my new fresh prince jacket :) HOLLER






No comments:

Post a Comment