Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Week 48 Continued

Week 48 continued

WASSSSSUUUPPPP

Hello everybody, we were told that we get to have Pday today, so I am now back at the computer emailing y'all :) 

So we made it into Tacloban yesterday morning.... It is completely different. Everything is literally gone. It is crazy!. I wasn't able to find Brett while there though, missed him. But I was able to catch some people from Eastridge 7th ward and meet the VERY first missionary sent to the Philippines! Everything is moving along though! Which is great! And they have so much help from volunteer workers in the church! 2 of them are RMs that were sent home up in Manila because there wasn’t room in the Philippines! SO it was great to see Sister Robinson and Sister Somera again! 

After that we had a meeting and reassignments... I am back in my last Area of course and with Sister Miguel. She is new and was assigned in Angeles Mission during the typhoon. We hope that the work will be great and ready for harvest. We hear that the Catarman stake had 16 baptisms while we were gone! So I bet all is well! 

Everything else is pretty set! There is very few internet places now here in Catarman zone, so there are a bunch of missionaries here waiting to get on now, so I will go! I love y'alls HEAPS!!!!!

SISTER BRAY

1-I met Sister McConkie in Cebu on Saturday
2-The FIRST missionary in the Philippines
some damage in Tac-City... I didn’t get any of the church though.. It was too rough to take any of that
Here is some fun we got to do while in Manila!! :) it was super fun! And just to let you know.... there is no Wendy's in the Philippines BUT Manila! SO we totes hit it up! 

One More…







No comments:

Post a Comment