Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Week 46

Maayong Hapon sa Tanan :)

Weeeeeeeell, it has been another great week! and especially today! We got to go to the TEMPLE!!!! I love that place so much! It was seriously one of the greatest times I think I have been too. We will leave it at, the Father really does know us best :) I also saw a member from my last ward there! Which geographically,  Catarman in Northern Samar is very far from Lahug Cebu. So it was great to catch up and to see how the ward is doing and to hear the work is still going on and that they even have baptisms! So great!

This Saturday we have a baptism! Her name is Sammy Duero! AND ITS HER BIRTHDAY TOO!!!!!!! So it will be that much greater!! She turns 16, good year! She is so excited too! Her cousin is James, from the picture I sent last week! We teach them together. They are a part of that big group of kids that came and joined the lesson :) The Lord has funny ways in showing us who is prepared :) It has really been so great to see all these people come so far and growing so much! I continue to pray for the ones we teach that are still waiting for a sign. Hopefully they will realize soon how many they have already received and take the jump of faith and "go swimming" :)

We found out more about Tacloban Mission as well. They are sending people back every week. I am again uncertain of how I feel about it... but I find something really comforting, the Lord knows exactly where we are needed to be in life. He knows us inside and out. I trust He knows where I am needed and I will follow where He needs me. Who knows, blessings just like the ones I have received since being here could happen :) I sure hope so! Because this area has certainly become my very favorite! I will forever cherish the time I have spent here! 

Well, I love you all! Hope you all have a great one! 



PS... how many people can you fit in a car?? roughly 18 :) joke  lang

No comments:

Post a Comment