Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Week 40

hello everybody! And merry Christmas! I hope it's a great one and you all enjoy this holiday season! Sorry again, because this email will be rather short! But I just want to remind everyone of the true meaning of the Season. 

This morning I decided to read about Christ’s birth. I read in all the major St. Books. You know, Matthew, Mark Luke, John, but do you recall the most famous reindeer of all :) Hahah Jokes lang! And I noticed so many interesting things. These shepherds "Immediately" left to worship a babe. These kings traveled for two years just to reach their Lord. His parents even suffered much hardships just trying to bring Him to this world. But they all realized He was the Savior. They all knew they needed Him. Even as a baby. Later in His life, his family went on their "yearly vacation" with the neighborhood, Mom and Dad forgot him there sadly and went back, seeing him talking with some richies in a temple, saying, "What are you doing? Do you not know that Dad and I have been worried sick?!" His only reply, “What do you mean? You know I am here to do my Father's work." Christ's role from the beginning was to do His Father's work. To bring all of His brothers and sisters back to the Father. I am so very grateful for Jesus Christ and his purpose here on earth and for the great love he continues to show to all of us. I hope we can all remember Him this time at celebration of His birth. That we will continue to look to him as a Light, just as the Wise Men did. And these things I say, in the Holy name of Our Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment