Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Week 38

Hello Everybody!!!!!!!!
This email may be a little short, but know that it is meat with love....
This week I learned a lot from the Spirit. A lot of things with Claire, and with Sister Bray. Things in need of improvement an things that I have grown into. Hahah, and physically grown into as well :) I am now being told, "Halaa, tambok ka na Sister Bray!" (Wow, your fat now!).... Thanks. I eat rice. Hahah, but in all seriousness, I have grown more since being here. I have noticed my maturity increase and how it will prepare me for after mission life and furthering in Heavenly Fathers plan for me. Minus, the continuous jokes I make :) I am grateful for everything though. For the way that I have been lead and for the life I have been given. Who I am and how I am able to help these people to recognize their worth. We have a baptism this Saturday! Her name is Rose Lianne, and she is WARAY!! She is from Leyte and we speak Waray with each other. And it makes me so happy! She is amazing! She is so prepared by the Lord and knows her worth as his daughter. And I am so grateful for the opportunity to help her to come closer. And for the trust Heavenly Father has in me to help his children.
Well, I love you all so much and I am so grateful for all the love you continue to show and share. Please keep it up, especially this Christmas season, and share it with others :)

SISTER BRAY

No comments:

Post a Comment