Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Week 44

Hella Errabody!

Like I said In the last email, we went to the temple this last week on a temple tour. We thought it was just going to be the original 8 that were planned... It ended up being around 30 all together! SUPER COOL! I will attach the picture! It was such a cool experience and to see how people felt just being on the grounds of the temple! So many kept saying they just wanted to go inside. Out of curiosity and how happy they felt. It was awesome!

This week has been pretty great though! Minus the part of being sick basically all week! I have a sipon(Cold), and something is up with my stomach. I am on some meds that semi work. Buuuut, if next week the emails say, "Life in the hospital" or something witty with Grey's Anatomy, I think you understand what happened. 

This week I also got a phone call during a lesson from President Tanner. Rare. So I left the room and took it, wondering if it was him saying he regretted letting us go on the now bawal temple tours or if it was about having to be admitted. It was about Tacloban. They are starting to send us back now! At first it was just going to be 2 zones in Leyte. Sogod and Maasin Zone. And it was going to be just 3 of us that got reassigned in Cebu East. Well, They are now sending back 12 of the 18 that are here in Cebu East. I am staying, which  am kinda glad about, I love this ward and I wanna finish Sister Mahinay's training! But all together, it's a great thing to hear. That all is up and running now in mostly all areas and that life is progressing! Such a blessing. 

Well, I love you all again and hope all will continue in being great! LOVES YOUS

SISTER BRAY






No comments:

Post a Comment