Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Week 41

Happy New Year sa Tanan :)

Hope y'all enjoy it! We definitely enjoyed ours! As a zone we were able to watch a oh so pirated version of Frozen and the Rise of the Guardians! Both are amazing, I recommend :) Hahah, and we watched all the fireworks outside our window at midnight! It was so great! I loved it! Cheers to the New Year! I love the Youth Theme for this year, and I have no doubt that it is not to help the youth to prepare for their missions... to help others to "COme unto Christ and be perfected through Him" Moroni !0;32. It will be a great year! I am certain of it! 

To start off this New Year.... I am training! I pick up my anak(child) tomorrow morning! I am excited and at the same time nervous because I have only been in a Cebuano area for one cycle, and only know the language a little bit. But, I know that the ward will help us out! There is a big number of Poly's and Filipina's coming in. More than Americans. I pray for a brownie :) jokes! But I am so excited! And she will have a great first week as well, because, she will also have her first baptism! Sister Badet asked her parents over Christmas and they said YES! So it will be a great way to kick off the new year!! :)

Well, hope you all enjoyed the HOLLA DOLLA DAYZ!!! Continue the Christmas spirit ya? Love all you meet! I am grateful for this last year and the time I have been given to serve this past year! And to survive the storm and to have been so blessed in the Cebu East Mission. LOVE YOU all so much! I will send some pics too.... KEEP IT REAL!

1:Pajo ward Missionaries-E.Pole'o,E.Koroinamua, S.Diongco, S.Ande, and ME
2:This is the cock fight arena we pass through to get to the church :)
3:We cleaned our house on the 24 with the Elders, found out we had kittens living in the forest of our back yard! 
4:Cleanin up the yard
5:The Zone at our Christmas party at BlueWater Resort
6:Saying goodbye to Rosely Ann and the Aban family. They head back to Tacloban today!







No comments:

Post a Comment