Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Week 42

Hello everybody! How y'all doin??? :)

Sooo just like I said in the last email.... NANAY NA AKO! I'M A MOMMY NOW! I am training! Me and Sister Diongco, who is also training, went to Liloan chapel so excited to pick up our little bundles of joy! :) hahaha, her name is SISTER MAHINAY! She is from Manila, in Quezon City.... so she is PURE Tagalog! hahah, she knows English though! I only know a little tagalog... I can understand it, but I can’t really speak it. She is totally picking up on Cebuano already though! And it is so great to see it! Hahah, we get joked about a lot because a foreigner speaks the language and she doesn’t yet... Hahah, we think it’s funny too! 

We had a great time with the baptism and so did ALL the ward! It is so great to see how the members of this ward have truly taken "Every Member a Missionary" to heart. Pajo is actually called Zion! Hahah they decided to "change" the name recently :) Jokes lang! But it is so great! I love this ward! And we have received so many blessings already as a companionship. This last Sunday, we fasted together. For some of our investigators. One in particular. Mary Grace. She is from Negros and works for Bishop. She found out that her twin 17yr old sister is pregnant and getting married. So she is going home, not coming back. Her baptism was to be this weekend, but with her going home 3 days after her baptism, we were all worried that she would go inactive. So we fasted. The next day when we saw her, the first thing she says, "I'm not getting baptized." I didn’t feel sad or worried either..... She told us later of her best friend. I thought ya, cool, I love my friends more than anything, but this is really random. Her best friend is a member. She found out that her family has been visited by her friend and the MISSIONARIES so much this part week! She is going to continue with the lessons there and gah, blessings! I was so happy when she told me!!! 

Well, I love you all so much 1 and I hope that all is going well and that you have enjoyed the year so far :) haha, it just  started but hey :) 

SISTER BRAY

1- the Baptism! Badeth and the Duero Family

2-Me and Sister Mahinay the day we were assigned

No comments:

Post a Comment