Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Week 43

So It has rained this WHOLE week straight! It never does that. We heard that it is worse in America right now. Niagra is frozen over and that when you throw water up in the air it instantly freezes.... Could be an exaggeration, but I am going with it! Hahah:) so stay warm! We are trying our hardest too. I had to sleep in my long sleeve Hawaiian Style shirt! I haven’t used it since the MTC! Hahaha, I am serious, I call 2nd coming! 

This last week we experienced a pretty cool blessing. Brother Duero referred us to some of his teenager cousins. And then the lesson grew and grew and grew! We have to split with them the Elders! We just go into separate parts of the home and teach them. They are so great! It's the Dueros cousins, neighbors, people that work for them, seriously! It is so cool! These people are so ready! In our last lesson with them gave them a date, the 25th. There is about 8 that have sincerely been there for each lesson. And 3 of them said YES! The others just have a couple concerns about it. Most are non-sense excuses. ITS YOUR TIME! the lord is calling you... Sometimes I really just wanna say JUST DO IT-nike, but that is not the best way. They all have answers to it. They feel it is true and it brings them happiness as well. just baby steps maybe. They'll get there. We give them a temple tour tomorrow! So I will send pics next week! It will be super cool! We just hope that the weather will be nice :)

Well, that's about it for this week. I love you all! Keep  it real! Stay warm :)

SISTER BRAY


No comments:

Post a Comment