Monday, August 26, 2013

Week 23

Hello era'body!!!!!!!!!

Hahah, this letter may be little bit small, haha, there is just never enough time! :) Someday I will be able to manage time better... just not today :)

So this week was pretty exciting and boring all at the same time. So They have things here called, Fiesta. It's usually a celebration for a barangay(neighborhood) or a city, kinda like Draper Days, Alpine Days, Pioneer Days, you get the picture. But they are much bigger! They are really fun! Plus, everybody will invite o\you to come and eat with them :) you best believe I love that part! Hahah, but it's sketch to just up and eat anywhere, so just at members houses! The bad side to Fiesta, no work. Too many drunk people and it's not safe at all. So we have to some home super early. Like 6 or 7 for three days. SO I was able to read some Liahona's and have our own little Fiesta at our apartment :)

Something this week that was really amazing to witness, was actually noticing that Lord's hand in helping his children. I have seen so many people regain the Light of Christ in their lives and gain a real smile. When I say "a real smile", that's truly what I mean. You can always tell when someone puts on a fake smile, and you can always tell a real smile. I have always been able to notice it and I always ask, "Why don't you smile?" Then sometime later after, when they give a real smile, I call em out and say," Now that's a real smile!" Hahaha, Such a great thing to witness someones life actually become happy and to grow even closer to true happiness.

This week I felt really down about everything in the ward. Still not a lot of help in the ward. There really is no unification and the ward has a lot of problems with the organizations. It's been kinda frustrating to realize that that is the real reason why they don't wan to come to church anymore. They just can't seem to let it be and go on. So this week I fasted, I prayed, I pondered, and listened for a way to help. Through that fast, I was actually able to receive so many other things. SO many other blessings :) Our church attendance.... 71! SEVENTY-ONE!!!!!! I was shocked seeing everybody there! SO many less active families, and members who were ready to receive that happiness back in their lives! Such a blessing!

Well, I love you all and hope that this week will be an amazing one for everyone! And that my little niece will be able to arrive here safely and enjoy being spoiled and held by everyone! hahah LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!




SISTER BRAY  

No comments:

Post a Comment