Monday, August 12, 2013

Week 22

I hope that this week I will have more time....

WE have had such a great week, we spent I think roughly two days full of walking and looking for a place for our new Elders that will be here the first week of September, so we have been so tired this week. We found some ok places and then we found s place that was like a dream!! We were told it would be 2.4k in pesos, we went back to follow up about it..... 10k. Dream crushed! So we are going to the mission office after this to go and talk with the office Elders and maybe president on the places for these amazing guys.

WE also had Companion Exchanges this week, where you work with the Sister Training Leaders over your zone. I was with Sister Garcia again, she actually served in my area! And it was her first area too! She is amazing lemme tell you! I have worked with her for my first exchanges and she has literally helped me grow so much every time I see her! Her testimony and strength is phenom! Sister James was able to work with Sister Fina'i, who I actually graduated with like all her cousins:) and one is actually one of my good friends! It's a really small world! Especially in PTM I feel... We have two or three sets of cousins, I went to school with I believe 3 here, but I have only met 2 of them so far, and a bunch of other stuff too ! Crazy! It makes me super happy though to be here with all these amazing missionaries! And to have had the opportunity to gain all these friendships :) And especially our Zone Leader, Elder Moriss, he heads home this coming week and I could not be more grateful for him. His testimony and his constant skip in his step, such an awesome dude! :) 

We were able to witness such amazing growth in our members as well this week. Like I have said, we have many less active members, and it has finally picked up! We reached rough;y 50 this week in attendance!! :) Such a blessing! :)

Well, I love you all so much And I am so grateful again for you all!
LOVE YOU
SISTER BRAY

No comments:

Post a Comment