Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Week 31

Hello Erabody

So Conference, AWESOME! I know I am little behind and that it was last week, but hey, It's the Philippines:) We gotta watch the Priesthood Session as well, and I will tell you, that one was amazing! I loved it! My favorite would have to have been from Uchtdorf. And how he related the story of his falling down while skiing and having his 12 year old grandson com and say "You can do it now!" Just as our Heavenly Father continues to encourage us to succeed and to accomplish much!  And even helping others as the main point. To be the one to tell the world you can do this! Don't worry. Someone has your back and they will never leave! Gah, I love it! And Randy D Funk, Missionary work, there is nothing greater :) hahaha I truly love it here and being with all these people and to see heir desires to have that backbone of strength that comes from our Savior.

Other talks that I really loved were Sister Carole M. Stephans and of course, the basically sports announcer, S. Gifford Nielsen, and holy crap, looking back on my notes right now, pretty sure i loved every single one and learned from each of these wonderful people! It was amazing to say the least! :)

This week as well, our investigator, who is still having trouble making it to church, shared with us in our lesson on faith, something really profound.... She told us she knows it's true! All of it! And she even called us instruments in Gods hands to come to her and bring the restored gospel to her.. I was like, "YES!!!!" But on the inside of course :) Hahaha, I am still in amazement at how great a lesson it was and this whole week as well, I can definitely tell just how much we are all cared for and loved for! I love it! Well, I love you all and hope that you all have an amazing week as well :) And keep me up to date on y'alls lives ha?!??




This picture is from a couple weeks ago when we got locked out of our apartment in a brown out at 8m... we slept in the other sisters area and got to do weekly planning on the beach.... it was heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment