Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Week 25

Hahahah, I was joking when I wrote that in the last email, but I guess the spirit was just inspiring me with what would be happening :)

So I am up in the very tip of the island, Samar right now. In a place called Catarman and in Catarman2. WE HAVE ELDERS!! SO much fun! The language here is Waray S..... Kinda different than H, but I can still understand the most of it!  The ward here is super awesome too! I love it! I am continuing the 12 weeks training for Sister Doud. She is from Utah, and went to BYU. She actually grew up in Provo. Don't worry, I there is no rivalry between U of U and the Y yet :) hahaha jokes! She is really awesome and completely knows her purpose here as a missionary. She is pretty straight laced, so hopefully we can find a medium between going with the flow and being in order. I love her already though. She sprained her ankle this last week, so we can't work for a bit, so I don't really know much about the area or the people yet. But I will! :)

I am so very grateful for the growth that I received there in Tanauan and for the friendships as well, I know that the Lord is continually with me and helps me always because of all that I learned in that area. 

I love you all so much and I am so sorry that this is short, but we gots to get Sister Doud back home to put her foot back up :) Crazy that I am now a Nanay(mother). Speaking of mothers, I am so grateful for the experience that my family was able to have this week with a new baby in the family! Ruby is the cutest thing ever!! Props to the Sis for being strong as can be through it all, you are a rockstar, and to Chase for being everything that my sister needs and being super awesome all the time! I talk about the both of you all the time and all that you have taught me! I love you! And don't think that I pick favorites, I talk about all of you all the time :) 

I LOVE YOU and I will tell you more about Catarman next week :)

SISTER BRAY


No comments:

Post a Comment