Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Week 26

Hello everybody,

This week was spent on bed rest, and it worked! We are able to work now! Sister Doud is up and ready to work! We were able to get the area sown when she got better, that was about all we could do. Her first nany(mother/trainer), Sister Pike,w as sick the whole time they were together. Super sad, she might actually have to go home with how bad it is. So me and Sister Doud are both new to the area basically. So we are just getting that down and learning where everybody lives. Good thing we have Elders in our ward to carry out the work while they were gone :) So we are both very excited to be able t actually go out and do stuff this week.

The area here is pretty fun! The Language here..... much different, but i think I am catching on pretty well! Or at least just picking up on the words that I do know :) The down side, There are a million lamok(Mosquitoes). I am basically dead right now. The tip of my pointer finger even has one, and my palm... it's a killer! SO, we are trying out hardest to not get dengue, aids, hiv, malaria, west nile, all that good stuff :) Hahah what is the purpose of mosquitoes?? If anyone knows a valuable reason as to why they are here, please share :)

Well, other than that, nothing else is really knew. I love you all and I am again so very grateful for you all. SCRIPTURE: 1Nephi8:31-30 It's all about the big and spacious building, "The world", and how it just gets at you sometimes and tries to make you feel less than your worth. The last line is "But we heeded them not." That we still stand firm to ourselves and our values and don't let anything knock us down. 

I LOVE YOU

SISTER BRAY

No comments:

Post a Comment