Monday, May 6, 2013

Week 8


I'm so sorry! I once again do not have time to write to you all!!!! I wish I could and tell you all of the amazing things here! But we only have about an hour to do so! 

The week went well! We have an investigating family, the Solayao family, they contacted us on Monday and want to be baptized!! We have FHE with them tonight! And a 14 year old girl named, Shera is getting baptized on Saturday! She is amazing and has such a testimony of the gospel!

My emotions this week could have been better.... I have always wanted to serve and to share the gospel and being so happy, but I have had such a hard time being happy here. I am still trying to adjust to everything and to feel of the love of my heavenly father, it's just so hard. I have never felt farther away from the spirit. Please pray and help me! 16 months! I just need to make it! and return with honor! I don't wan to quit! I love you all and wish that I could share more! 

I love you all so much and wish for the best of each of you!

Sister Bray

No comments:

Post a Comment