Thursday, May 30, 2013

Week 11

This email will be very short. I really don't have any time today, the sever is slow and we have a bust day!

BUT, I had my first and last balut this week! It is the most disgusting thing I have ever had! I wish I could send the video, but it exceeds the size! I didn't toss my breakfast thought, thank goodness! And I didn't get sick either, but it was disgusting and a little crunchy. It had feathers too. Don't eat balut. Words to the wise!

The week has been good! And I have loved every bit of it!  I am improving more and more in the language and have learned so much this week. Especially from Sister Quijada. I becoming more comfortable with sharing my simple testimony. Which I never really have enjoyed, because I have felt that It doesn't really give my full feelings about it, butI have become more and more comfortable with saying my simple, "Maaram Ak...(I know....)"

I love you all and I am so grateful for all of you and forever keep you all in my prayers! And I hope the picture doesn't make any of you sick :)

Until next week :) 

Sister Bray  



No comments:

Post a Comment