Monday, September 8, 2014

Week 77

Hey everybody...

Well it's come to that time.... I can't believe it. I never thought that I would actually make it to this point. It felt like FAR away! Hahah, turns out it is true, "the time we are given to serve the Lord is extremely short". I will forever cherish the time that Heavenly Father has given me to serve Him and to be an instrument to bless these wonderful people! I have fallen in love with the Filipino culture and will miss everything about it here! It truly is more fun in the Philippines. And while being here I have learned so much more. More than I ever thought I could...I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer, that His gospel is real and has been revealed through the Prophet Joseph Smith. That we have a truth that will and can never be taken away again from the earth. That through our Savior we can truly be able to do all things.... I have learned throughout my life and especially at this time in my life! Serving Him I have truly come to know Him better. I know this is only a short letter of the things that I know to be true, and I am excited to share with you the rest that the Lord has done for me while I have been able to serve Him... Because it truly is amazing! I love you all and will see you soon....


SISTER BRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anak i am so so proud of you ! you made it! you never quit :) you have finished the Lord's commandments na mag shower hin imo smile and love to His work towards his children in Tacloban! you made your momma Proud! :) love you. to the moon and the back

    ReplyDelete