Monday, June 17, 2013

Week 14

Well, the Tanauan 2nd Sisters should really just move to Tacloban and live in the AA Sisters apartment with how sick we keep getting. Sister Quijada has had a some sort of sickness for over a week now. She has had some fevers and rashes/hives, headaches, vomiting, dehydration,  body pains, all of it! The Doctors suspected Dengue fever, just like I had last week, or two weeks ago, but the test came out clear. Everything just pointed to UTI and viral infections. We have had to go to the hospital everyday for check up and monitoring and today they finally gave here the clear! But, she is still really weak and not doing so good. But, this week has been really good spiritually for the both of us! We have both been able to just dive into studying and growing our testimonies! Hahah, and have delicious food at the mission home! :) We had to go to church at the Tacloban 1st ward though... we miss Tanauan! WE got so many texts from the youth asking how we were doing and if we had been admitted into the hospital. They rock! They really are always so wanting to help with this work! SO AWESOME! 

From being in the Mission Office so much again this week, we were able to find out more about the coming plans for the mission....... Get this, 26 missionaries will be in the next batch. 17 are sisters. SEVENTEEN!! So guess what that means, 5 Sisters from my batch will be training in 4 1/2 weeks! Or we will be serving with someone from our batch, so someone from the MTC with me. We don't have follow up training anymore, we just go straight into work. So I could be training someone in like 4 weeks!! The only stuff I know in the language is gospel stuff, conversations are still super hard and I definitely don't know much of anything here yet. Hahah, but if the Lord calls, you answer! So I guess we will just wait and see and have A LOT of language study and praying and fasting Hahah :) 

On another note, I would like to give a shout out (s/o) to the greatest guy there ever is..... Mah Popsicle! I love you so much, Dad and I am so grateful for everything you have done for me and getting me to this point! It really means the absolute world to me. And being here, sharing all the my Heavenly Father has done for me makes me just as happy! I hope you all have had an amazing Fathers Day and Sunday and enjoy every bit of your coming week! I love you all times a million!!!

Sister Bray

No comments:

Post a Comment